Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This n' that {and a leaf dance}

Jesse was out of town last week and the playroom might have looked like this the entire time. Olivia loves rearranging the furniture. 
Saturday we celebrated Jaxon's first birthday. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Our group photo was so comical. Jaxon was tired and cried the whole time and Olivia reused to stand still. 
We also made our annual trip to Reynold's Farm. I was going to put a link to last year's trip but apparently I didn't write about it. Probably because I had a newborn that screamed the whole time we were there {oh, those colic days}. Aren't the girls' tops adorable? I absolutely love them. This is the third year Olivia wore hers. I'm hoping to get one more year out of it.
Both the girls had a blast {and we did too}. I don't know what Olivia loved more the silly goats or the slides.
Our my agenda this week:
1. Work on party crafts. I didn't do much crafting last week while Jes was gone. Instead I passed out every night. 
2. I'm also hoping to finish up on some house projects. Grandma is coming over a couple of days this week to play with the girls while I work. I'm so thankful for her help. 
3. Start, finish and order Emily's birth book. Better late than never, right? 
4. Do a fall leaf dace {think rain dance}. I'm very anxious for our leaves to start changing colors. 

What are you up to this week? 

No comments: