Monday, September 12, 2011

This 'n that

 Yesterday was opening day for the Steelers. Wow, they looked horrible. But the girls looked super cute in their Steelers gear. 
Olivia loved wearing her football dress again this year. I can't believe how much she's grown.
This little girl has become a night owl. I'm amazed at how she wakes up the moment my head hits the pillow. A couple of nights I've only gotten three hours of sleep. Not cool.
I've spent a couple of hours this weekend working on Emily's party invitation. Photoshop annoys me sometimes. I'm beginning to wonder if I should've just ordered this one instead of trying to save money {I feel the same way about blog design}. 






Speaking of invites, Emily's party is in four weeks and I need to get planning. I'm really excited about throwing a fall party. It's my favorite time of year {in case I haven't mentioned it}. We're having an orange and pink pumpkin party.

I love sock season. It's gotten cool enough at night that I've started wearing socks to bed. Yay! I'm hoping to put flannel sheets on the bed in a couple weeks. Oh, how I love this time of year!


What's on our agenda this week:
1. Finish prepping the closets and house for fall.
2. Olivia and I are starting tot school again this week. We'll be doing the letter A and learning all about apples.  I have some really fun crafts planned.
3. Start party planning. Not only do I have Emily's party, but the following week I'm co-hosting a baby shower.
4. Playing outside. After a week of rain, the girls and I are looking forward to some time at the park with our friends.

What's on your agenda this week?

Linking up with miscellany monday.

8 comments:

kebowman said...

love that invite!!
new follower!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Oh that invitation is adorable!! I love pumpkins too, and Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Bring on the socks!!

And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my "annoying ladies" post ;)

AP Mommy said...

So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog - feel free to pin anything from my blog to Pinterest just try to pin pictures that don't show my kids faces. :)

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Those smiles are PRECIOUS!

Love the socks- I can't wait to start wearing socks in the next couple months!

TDM Wendy said...

They are adorable. You will have to link up for Stylin' Saturday this weekend cuz I know those cuties have some looks. And love the steeler fans.

Sunny Vanilla said...

First, your little sunshines are adorable! I need to make a Redskin dress for my little sunshine.

Two, you're my wristlet winner!!! I sent you an email.
Congrats!!!!
:-)

carissa said...

i've forgotten about socks!!! it's still 90 degrees here... ah, one day! your girl's look so cute. i heard the game was pretty bad, bummer.

Justine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Isn't it so fun to have two girls! send me a link if you make your own canvas' I would love to see them!
P.S.Fall is my favorite time of year too, I haven't started decorating yet but I am feeling the urge!