Sunday, September 4, 2011

Visiting {baby Rylee}

Emily and I flew down to SC for a couple of days to help out my sister and meet Rylee. Emily was a great traveler. I got so many compliments on how sweet and well behaved she was during the flights. Unfortunately we had horrible layovers in Philly. Yep, you read that right. I drove from PA to Baltimore, had a layover in Philly then flew to SC. No one ever said that airlines made sense. Our first layover in Philly was suppose to be a little over an hour. Instead we were there almost five hours while they changed the brakes on the plane. On our way back home we got stuck in Philly again because of fog. Thankfully we were only there for 2 1/2 hours {should've been an hour}. Poor Emily developed a cold the night before and was miserable. Despite feeling horrible Emily still had a smile for anyone that looked her way.

I had such a wonderful time visiting my sister and brother-in-law. My niece is so sweet and loves to snuggle. Emily was fascinated with Rylee. I also got to see my Dad, Nanny and Papa while I was down. Unfortunately I was visiting during the first week of school so my Mom wasn't able to get away from the beach.

Nichole also gave Emily a couple of walking lessons. 
I can't wait to see everyone again in October. 

No comments: