Monday, October 10, 2011

Ten on Ten {October 2011}

Ten on Tentake a photo an hour for ten hours and capture a beautiful day in your life!


Play {or chewing} with her new puzzles.
 Emily is eating at the table now. No more tripping over the highchair.
We went apple picking. Olivia loved running through the apple orchards. We stocked up on apples and had the yummiest apple cider slush! 
 They also had a box of corn for kiddos to play in. Olivia could've played in it all day.
 Checking out some donkeys and goats. They were a little startled by Olivia's loud and enthusiastic "hi".
 We went for a walk at the park and played on the slides. I love all fall colors.
Running some errands. At check out I discovered that my wallet wasn't in my purse. Thankfully it was in the car.
Emily isn't a fan of the canopy on her carseat. I think it might be time to move her out of her infant carrier {plus she's not an infant anymore}.
 Olivia has a mermaid tail.
Comfort food for dinner. Grilled apple and cheese sandwiches with chicken corn soup. Yum!
Make sure you head over to A Bit of Sunshine for more Ten on Ten.

4 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

What a pretty day you had to spend outside and yummy comfort food to follow it all. :)
I thought I lost my wallet on Saturday as I was walking into church. It is a sinking stomach feeling until you find it, isn't it?? Mine was in between the seats in my car.

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Love those boots & the grilled cheese & apple sandwich sounds so yummy...I am going to have to try something like that the next time I make grilled cheese!

Kim said...

Love those boots. My heart always skips a beat when I think I've lost my bag or my wallet. Glad you found yours!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, your little ones are adorable! You dress them in the cutest outfits! Your pictures at the park are gorgeous, such an amazing view!