Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Our Halloween got off to a rocky start. Emily has been under the weather so she went to the doctor and had blood work done that morning. She's fine. She just had a little virus. 

Throughout the day every time I talked to Olivia about trick or treating she told me "I stay home". She didn't even want to put on her mermaid dress. After awhile Jesse was able to get Olivia in her costume. Then she and I walked around the house and trick or treated at our front door. After that she was hooked and ready go to more houses. 
While Emily and Jesse stayed home Olivia and I headed over to Grammy and Pap's neighborhood. After each house Olivia would ask to go to another house. Later we went to Grandma's house. We didn't tell her that we were coming so she was very surprised. 
My two little princesses. 
I'm so glad Olivia loved trick or treating. The next day she asked to go again. 

No comments: