Friday, November 18, 2011

InstaFriday

I only have a couple of pictures of this week. A tragedy hit my mom group and it has been a sad week.

Olivia LOVES painting with shaving cream in the tub. The best part is it cleans up very easy.
 The girls love having lunch at Grandma's house. It always ends in chocolate cookie yumminess.
Yesterday we had a playdate at our local gymnastics school. Both the girls love playing there. Olivia walked across the balance beam all by herself.
Linking to Life Rearranged and  A Good Life

3 comments:

Kim said...

chocolate covered faces are the best!!!

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Sorry you've had a sad week...
We love the painting with shaving cream in the tub. Sometimes I let them paint the kitchen table too with it. :)
Sweet chocolate faced girls!!

Holly said...

I love the shaving cream painting idea too. :)
I hope next week is better.