Friday, November 4, 2011

InstaFriday

 Olivia and I made ghost feet.
Emily had to get some blood work done. We're happy to report that she's very healthy.
Ready for trick or treating. More on Halloween here.
Olivia took a green pepper from the fridge and ate it like an apple. What can I say, the girl loves peppers.
A morning at the park.
Olivia insisted on wearing this outfit {nightgown and heels} to Mom2Mom but I wouldn't let her. She had it back on the moment we walked in the door.
Linking to Life Rearranged and  A Good Life

2 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Cute little feet. :)
Glad Emily is healthy.
And my girlie loved dresses and heals until about this year... (she is 6 and oh so practical now!!)

Grace said...

love that little ghost! so cute!
and my goodness, that pepper picture is hilarious! good thing it wasn't spicy!! ;)