Monday, November 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

I have jury duty today. I have my fingers and toes crossed that I don't get picked to serve on a jury. Or if I do it's a super duper quick trial.

Jesse's birthday was two weeks ago {yes, I'm that behind on blogging}. We put a sign on the door to greet him when he got home from work. I'm so thankful my girls think I'm a good artist. Olivia requested that she and Emily wear dresses and shoes in their "picture". Emily also has a pacifier.
Emily got her first boo boo. I'm not sure how but she cut herself.
The leaves are finally starting to fall off our trees. Olivia loves jumping and playing in our sea of leaves.
My Nanny made little towels for the girls kitchen. Isn't the cutest thing ever. They love having their own towels.
This week I finally let Olivia ride in a car shopping cart. She LOVED it and you know what, so did I. She was entertained and I wasn't stressed out about her sitting on the bread. The downside is we went to Walmart today and Olivia had a major meltdown when I told her she had to ride in a regular cart. Thankfully I was able to distract her with my phone. Yay, for fun kiddo apps. 

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

2 comments:

carissa at lowercase letters said...

here's to hoping you get out of the jury duty!!! can you believe i've never been summoned?!

the raceCARTS are awesome and a lifesaver for me with my two littles!

Franchesca said...

Oh those towels your nanny made are so cute!! And I just discovered those carts at one of our local stores... LOVE them, they keep little man entertained while I shop :)

xxxx