Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Book {day 8}

OLIVIA Claus (Olivia TV Tie-In)
Today we read Olivia Claus. Of course we love Olivia in our house. Only our Olivia like purple {not red}.
We decided to make Santa pictures for our activity today. Olivia helped with the entire project. She practiced cutting while I made the Santa faces. We made one together then I let her make her own. I love her interpretation.

You can see our entire Christmas book list here.

Linking with Sharing Time, Made by Little Hands, Link ans Learn, Tot School

3 comments:

Vicky said...

What a great idea to do the Christmas books. I will have to go back and see what you have done in the past. I am a new follower visiting from No Time For Flashcards. Vicky from Mess For Less

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Oh goodness, those are cute!!!

andthatsfamily said...

I love the Santa crafts. How very cute!