Friday, December 16, 2011

InstaFriday

I can't believe it's already Friday. I feel like this week flew by. I'm way behind on my Christmas book advent posts. My laptop charger died and my laptop battery is dead and all my photos are on my laptop. So now my laptop is just sitting around collecting dust until we get a new cord. Ugh

Anywho, on to our week. These are Olivia's favorite ornaments {Tinkerbell, Ariel and Sugarplum fairy}. She loves to look and talk to them everyday. Thankfully she's been very good about not touching them. 
Unfortunately the same doesn't apply to this poor ballerina. I think her dancing days are over.
Monday we had another playdate at the gymnastics school. Both girls love playing there. I love it to because they run off so much energy. I think we might sign Olivia up for a class this spring.
While I was Christmas shopping this caught my eye. I had no idea they were making a movie! I'm so excited I LOVE this series. Before I had kids I'd buy her new books the day they came out. Now it's a couple of months later {it's hard to find time to read}. Speaking of reading and finally figured out how to borrow books from the library for my Kindle. It only took me a year.
How do two small people make such a mess!?! Two hours later the room was clean and 75% of the toys were packed away. We have an insane amount of baby dolls.
The girls are addicted to goldfish. Olivia always wants the purple ones.
Oh, I just love her! See the barefoot over to the left. Emily ALWAYS takes her shoes and socks off in the car. Usually before we get out of the driveway.
I hope you have a great weekend! 

Linking to InstaFriday.

3 comments:

Lish said...

Great pics!!!! Our toy room looks like that all the time and where did you get purple goldfish?!! That's cool! Gray loves goldfish!

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Yes. The shoes and socks off in the car: every.single.time!!
My husband just peeked over my shoulder and asked if that was a picture of our daughters room... baby dolls galore. ;) Completely understand. Good for you with the organization. That takes forever doesn't it??

Nothingcanseperate said...

Glad I'm not the only mama with crazy messy girlies! Too bad mine dont clean as quickly as yours!