Monday, December 12, 2011

Miscellany Monday

The girls had a special popcorn treat last week. Aren't they adorable? Moments later Olivia was complaining that Emily was eating her popcorn. Then she came over and ate mine. The grass is always greener.
The popcorn aftermath. And I wonder why I vacuum everyday.
Remember Olivia's cat bite? A week later she ran into our refrigerator and now has matching boo-boos. Band-aids have become fashion accessories in our house. Saturday she wore one on her forehead all day, just because. I think it's kinda cute.
Our Christmas tree is interfering with our cat's morning sun nap.
Have you ever seen a recipe that you know you have to try immediately? I did. Olivia and I made these cookies and oh my! They are so good. I think it's Jesse new favorite cookie. Not only were they good but they were very easy to make. {I love my little garlic man}
Emily brought me sunglasses to put on her. I just adore her. 
Love her fashion! Princess night gown, pink leggings, blue princess socks, pink glitter shoes, blue polka dot coat, pink headband. Although I have to force her to wear a coat. She doesn't like that it covers up her dress. My rule is she can take it off in the store but has to wear it when we are outside.  
Have you ever abandoned a shopping cart and walked out of a store because your toddler was misbehaving? I had to do that this weekend. It's so difficult to walk out because now I have to reschedule the trip. It's the second time I've done it {not the same store}. Hopefully she'll learn...hopefully. 

Linking to Miscellany Monday

3 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Oh I've had to leave the store a handful of times... I've been going alone in the wee hours of the morning because I really can't take one more store melt down. I've reached my limit for the year-
Olivia's poor forehead.
Thanks for the link for the cookies. I found a salted caramel thumbprint I just pinned. Can't wait to try it!!

carissa at lowercase letters said...

your garlic man is cute! your girl's are cuter! : ) my kiddos love popcorn too and usually steal each others.

Michele said...

My boys beg for popcorn every day. They also think they need to watch a movie when they eat it. I also have to vacuum almost every day...with toddlers there's no other option. Yes, we've had to leave a store because of a misbehaving toddler. Not pretty.