Monday, December 5, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Olivia got bit by our neighbor's cat on Monday. She's fine but has an infection and is on antibiotics for ten days.  She has to take it twice a day and doesn't enjoy waking up to take her medicine. Actually neither do I.
Emily's has a cold. I think we used an entire pack of boogie wipes this week. Now she's cutting a new tooth. Poor thing can't catch a break. At least she's sleeping through the night again {knock on wood}.

Friday night I had a much needed girls night out. I laughed so hard I cried. It was very good for the soul.
Jesse and I celebrated our anniversary with an at home date. We had a two hour scrabble game. We each had one tile left and he beat me by one point. We also watch Super 8. Very good movie. The best part of our date was neither of the girls woke up. Woohoo!
Yesterday I woke up with Emily's cold. Thankfully Jesse let me take a long nap and I went to bed early. Which was a good thing because Olivia woke up at 4:42 am asking to get up. She wanted to wear her dress. We got up at 6:35 am.

Linking to Miscellany Monday

2 comments:

Alene said...

I love, love, love that last picture!!! So precious.

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

Oh you've had some better weeks haven't you? ;/
Olivia looks adorable in her dress and Emily at the gate; too cute!