Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest {kinda day}

My friend Ashley and her youngest came over for a lunch playdate today. It was a Pinterest inspired lunch. All the food was so yummy that I didn't get a chance to take any pictures.

First up, Ashley brought over a lemon blueberry loaf. Yum! It's very lemony and moist. I'm definitely going to make it myself.

The little girls fished for goldfish, ate royal crowns and then finished up with three minute apple pies.



I made jalapeno popper grilled cheese sandwiches for us big girls. Oh my! I will absolutely make these again. They were delicious.

After lunch the girls did a Pinterest inspired craft. They made hearts using a toilet paper roll.


I decided to continue the Pinterest theme and made baked spaghetti topped with fried onions. I didn't make layers like the recipe suggested. I just threw it all together and it was delish!



Have you made anything from Pinterest lately?

No comments: