Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saying Goodbye

I've been away from the blog much longer than I planned. After Christmas my parents visited us for a week, then we spent last week in the Outer Banks with Jesse's family. While we were in the OBX my father-in-law passed away. He lost his battle with cancer. He spent his last days at the ocean he loved, surrounded by his family. I'm heart-broken that he's gone but I know that he is at peace.
I'm hoping to get back into the groove next week. I've got lots of exciting things to tell and tons of Christmas photos share.

5 comments:

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Angee, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family during this difficult time.

Michele said...

Oh, Angee. I'm so very sorry. I read your post this morning and didn't comment. I wanted you to know I've been praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Grumplestilskin said...

Angee, I am sorry for your family's loss.

Thinking of you.

Grumplestilskin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

So sorry to hear this... I'm glad for you all that you were there though.