Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten {January 2012}

8:30 am- Oatmeal with blueberries and coffee.
9:30 am- Running errands with a princess. Moments later I dropped a bottle of body wash. Ugh.
10:30- Getting groceries. Moments later someone had an epic meltdown. I think I'm going to start grocery shopping solo.
11:30 am- Roasting a chicken for dinner.
 12:30 pm- Sticker book time.
 1:30 pm- Roarrrrr
 2:30 pm- Taking advantage of the "warm" weather.
3:30 pm- Taking a walk.
 4:30- Cleaning up a snack.
5:00 pm- Band practice. We got the drum and maracas from the dollar section at Target today. Sweet!
I hope you had a great tenth!
ten on ten button

6 comments:

Hershey's Moma {amy} said...

I hope it wasn't the pretty princess who had the meltdown...
We had a pretty day today also. Tonight the temp it going to drop quite a bit though-
:) Happy 10th to you also.

Kerri said...

Looks like a great day! It seems so many people went to Target yesterday! You oatmeal looks so yummy!

LuAnn said...

your kiddos are so cute. enjoyed your pictures!!

JulieBGreen said...

Moms who let their kids dress up when they go out are the best moms ever! Loved your set!

Michele said...

Looks like a great day! When I was a little girl I loved playing dress up.

Jenny K said...

She must love to dress up! I love the princess dress!