Monday, February 13, 2012

Miscellany Monday

We woke up to a dusting of snow Saturday morning. There is something so magical about snow. I love snow covered trees. I love how crisp and pure it looks. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of it. I don't think the girls will either.
Emily has started bringing me a princess dress to put on her. Once it's on she'll twirl around. So stinkin' cute.
I took Olivia with me to Walmart this weekend. Lately she has insisted on walking while we shop. Thankfully with a lot of patience {on my part} and redirecting we survived our shopping excursion. Since she was well behaved I rewarded her with a quick trip to the pet store. She had so much fun. She got to pet a kitty, bunny, hamster, and guinea pig. This past week she's been asking for a fish for her birthday. She wants a purple one and will name it, A Fish.
Are mailboxes are full of valentines. Just one more day!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

3 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Love your sweet little Valentine's banner and I loooove your daughters' names! Olivia is my top choice for a girl. :) Visiting from Miscellany Monday - have a great week!

Summer said...

what a cute post! your kiddos are so presh! love your princess' dress and boots! Oh how I love the snow to! Cute decor and mailboxes!! so so cute!

carissa at lowercase letters said...

i can't get over how cute the first picture is!!!! love the heart garland.