Thursday, February 2, 2012

Muddy {fun}

We've had some unusually warm weather the past two days. I loved that I could say yes when Olivia asked to go outside. Tuesday while Olivia was outside she found some mud and happily stomped around in it. Side note, I cannot take credit for her outfit. She picked it out all by herself.
Since Olivia loved the mud so much, I set up a mud table for her on Wednesday. We had a blast. We lots of mud cupcakes with candles. Each time we made one she sang Happy Birthday {she's very excited that her birthday is two months away}.
It was a great start to February. You can see Olivia's first experience with mud here {it makes me laugh out loud every time I see it}.

1 comment:

amyhersheyskisses said...

Wow. What a great, fun daring activity!! My girlie would love that- She often makes mud pies but to have a whole table.... !