Saturday, April 21, 2012

36


25. I love having dance parties in the kitchen.

26. I dislike hermit crabs. I find them to be very creepy.

27. I'm 5 foot 2.75 inches tall. But if anyone asks, I say 5'3".

28. I love chocolate covered gummy bears.

29. I was never a fan of pink until I had girls and now I can't imagine my life without it.

30.  I love Cooper Sharp cheese.

31. I was an activities director at a resort for two summers in college.

32. I love God and thank him everyday.

33. My favorite childhood book is the Velveteen Rabbit.

34. I love the song "Wishlist" by Pearl Jam. I also have a huge crush on Eddie Vedder.

35. Sunflowers make me happy.

36. I know how incredibly blessed I am.

2 comments:

Grumplestilskin said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I enjoyed reading your 36. I might have to do something like that for my next birthday, but my list will be a little bit longer than yours. ;-)

amyhersheyskisses said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
I am a cryer too and sad when I finish a good book.
And I think pink is wonderful now as well. It's funny how having a girl changes everything!