|My first birthday|
I'm going to 36 on Saturday and you know what, I'm excited. I'm excited to celebrate my life. I love my life. I've got an amazing hubby, two beautiful girls, wonderful family and a great group of friends. I'm embracing and celebrating my age, because without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. So to celebrate, I thought I'd share 36 thing about myself over the next few days.
1. I love to play board and card games. I'm very competitive. No one has ever beat me at 221B Baker Street. Ever!
2. I hate my handwriting. I'm left handed so my writing is a sloppy mess. My mom and sister have the same beautiful handwriting, and I'm kinda jealous.
3. I love the smell of vanilla and sandalwood.
4. I get sun poisoning on the same spot of my face if I'm out in the sun too long. I now have an age spot and
5. Growing up my dad was a State Park Superintendent and I've never been camping.
6. I love Woodchuck Cider, but don't get to drink it very often.
7. I'm a very sensitive person and cry at everything. Books, movies, commercials...you name it, I'll cry at it. My mom's the same way (and I like that).
8. I don't really like feet, but I love baby feet. I seriously can't stop kissing and pretending to eat them.
9. I could eat Pad Thai and spring rolls every single day.
10. I can't sleep without the sound of a fan (thanks Babe).
11. My favorite color is red.
12. A perfect day would include sitting on a blanket under our big oak tree reading a book and sipping sweet tea.