Friday, May 11, 2012

InstaFriday

Here's a look at our last couple of weeks according to Instagram {mamarockwell}.

Olivia had her first dentist appointment. She didn't really cooperate but loved every minute of it. Hooray for healthy teeth!

I spy with my little blue eye.

These two are best friends. They light up when they see each other.

Our annual trip to a local nursery. Olivia was in heaven. She wanted one of everything. You can see our veggie garden here.

The girls love playing with their Grammy's puppy. Even if it's through a door.

I was obsessed with this book for two days. Not Hunger Games obsessed but still a good book. I'm looking forward to reading the next one.


I got my hair did. I feel like I lost 10 pounds of hair.

My loves!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Nice darling! Check my blog and...maybe you wanna folloow each other? kisses from Romania ;)

FashionSpot.ro