Monday, May 7, 2012

Miscellany Monday

We survived screen-free week. We only did until dinnertime Friday. It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I'll talk more about it later this week.

Olivia has been calling Emily, Emma for the past two weeks. I think she's trying to say Emily but leaving off the ly. Sometimes Jesse and I find ourselves calling her Emma too.
We planted our vegetable garden this weekend. My mom sent us another box so now we have two. I'm very excited about the extra space. This year we've added lettuce, cantaloupe, green beans and mint (orange & chocolate). I can't wait for some fresh produce. Yum!
My father-in-law's birthday was Saturday. We had dinner at mother-in-law's and enjoyed a beer in his honor.

What's on my book shelf this week: Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and Total Money Makeover by David Ramsey.
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1 comment:

April said...

Wow...love your garden! We're trying out hand at growing some tomatoes and some sweet peppers. So far, so good!