Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I Love: Mother's day

My mother's day wish list: 
Wedding Earrings - Freshwater Coin Pearls -  White, Ivory, Bright, Bride, Bridal - Romantic,
Source

Farmer's Egg Crate
Source

IMG_0060_resize
Source
Ron Swanson Manly Man Tribute Coffee Mug / Manly Parks and Recs Hand Painted Coffee MMMug
Source
Diaper Bag / Euphoria in Teal / Outside Pockets / Pleated Bag / Shoulder Bag / Travel Bag / Large / Cross Your Body / Choose your Color
Source
Embroidered Initial Pendant Necklace. Hand Stitched Personalized Jewelry By Merriweather council on etsy
Source

What's on your list? 

4 comments:

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

super cute finds! love those first earrings & the last necklace. :)

stopping by from What I Love Wednesday!

Beth @ dot...in the city said...

Lovely finds! The egg crate is my favorite.

Stopping by from What I love Wednesday :)

Alyssa said...

Super cute rose necklace!! I love it!

Lish said...

I hope you had a super fabulous Mother's Day Angee!!! I am a little behind on my emails...but I LOVE that purse and the monogrammed necklace-DOUBLE LOVE!Thanks for linking up!