Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Monday!

Today I'm linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

Hello to a new week. We we're sick all last week and I'm declaring this healthy week.

Hello to vicks vapor-rub on little feet. It's like magic.

Hello to cool weather. It was in the low 70's yesterday and now I'm itching for fall.

Hello to open windows.

Hello to the last two episodes of Big Love from Netflix. I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Hello to new bloom bookmarks! I don't know which one I love more.

Hello to a kids version of my bloom bookmarks. I think they are even cuter on little books. You can find them in my shop
I hope you have a great Monday. Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are so cute! I will need to go check them out, they would make great gifts!

Lisa Leonard said...

I'm ready to get healthy around here, too! xxoo

Carolyn said...

Very cute bookmarks. My daughter would love them!
Carolyn