Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello to a new school year. So many of my friends are sending their little ones to kindergarten today and my heart goes out to them. I'm always an emotional wreck on the first and last day of school. I'm sure I'll be a basket case when it's time for my girls to go to school.
Hello to acts of kindness. To kick off the first day of school my moms group left "first day of school messages" at all the schools in our district. I hope it puts a smile on some faces tomorrow.

Hello to a new routine. Since school is back in session we're starting out homeschool routine this week.

Hello to cute smocks. I've had this smock in the closet waiting until Emily was big enough to wear it. It was a little tight but oh so cute. When I took it off her, I saw the tag...it's size 9 months. Oops.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

2 comments:

Brianna Hunsberger said...

Aww I love her cute little smock! It doesn't look to tight from here. :)

Brianna Hunsberger said...

Aww I love her cute little smock! It doesn't look to tight from here. :)