Friday, August 24, 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a look at our week according to Instagram. Linking up with Life Rearranged

Liv brought an elephant to play with while we shopped and then lost it. I found it. I guess he needs more fiber in his diet. 
Some days I just want to close the door and pretend that the fairies will clean it while I'm sleeping. It hasn't happened yet. Maybe I should add a fairy door.
 We always stop and say hello to the sunflowers when we visit the farmer's market.
I've found that editing photos for my shop is my least favorite task.
 While I was getting fabric cut at Hobby Lobby, one of the employees made a flower for Olivia. She said thank you, then asked for a pink one.
Shut the front door! She wearing SHORTS! She never, ever, ever wears SHORTS! Dresses only. This was the first (and I'm sure last) time she'll wear SHORTS this year. 
I'll never get tired of this view. 
If you want to follow along you can find me on Intsagram as Octobersmorning. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: