Friday, August 31, 2012

InstaFriday

Here's what we've been up to according to Instagram. I'm Angeeoctobermorning on Instagram if you want to follow.

We went shopping with great grandma. Which means the girls got marshmallows and gummy bears. I don't argue, because that's what grandmas do, spoil their grand-babies.
Olivia is in love with these pink cars and wants us to get one too. 
My sweet friend decided to shave her hair off. I admire her bravery and she totally makes bald look sexy. You should check her out here. Wowzers! 
I get tetanus every time I look at the slide. I won't let the girls get near it. 
Quiet kids is never a good thing... 
Making play dough has become a weekly favorite. The girls love dumping the ingredients in the pot and touching the play dough when it's still warm. 
Both my girls eat peppers like apples. And I'm not complaining...well maybe a little. Those tiny little pepper seeds make a big mess. 
Lately the only way Emily will eat her dinner is if Liv feeds it to her. Hey, whatever works. 
I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for reading! 

Linking to Life Rearranged

No comments: