Friday, August 10, 2012

Ten on Ten {August 2012}

Ten on Ten: take a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours capturing the ordinary beauty in your day to day life.

We are on vacation in SC visiting family and celebrating my niece's first birthday. 

Nursing a sunburn. I had too much fun at the beach yesterday. 
Saying goodbye to daddy. We're traveling in different directions today. 
 Yum!
Enjoying a book while traveling to Auntie Nichole's house. 
 Reading about how to promote my new shop
Cousins playing. 
The birthday girl! 
Stocking up on diapers once again. 
Olivia wanted dolphin chicken nuggets for dinner. 
 Bedtime story
 I hope you had a fabulous tenth! 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I want to do this next month! I hope I remember!!!

It looks like you guys have enjoyed your vacation!

amyhersheyskisses said...

Mary Ella had those Hello Kitty shoes... I loved them!!
Hubs wanted to try those hot boiled peanuts when we were on vacation and it never worked out. Maybe next year!
I'm going to go peek and see about this new shop of yours! Hope you've had a good weekend.