Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days

I've decided to join the 31 day challenge at The Nester. For 31 days I'll blog about one topic (in addition to my usual weekly topics). October is a very busy month for us so I wanted to pick a topic that I knew I could commit to and have fun writing about it.


Starting tomorrow the girls and I will be doing 31 days of handprint/footprint/fingerprint art. I love little hands and feet and I love them more when they are turned into art. Olivia and I sat down today and made a list of all the pictures we want to make (thank you Pinterest). Since it is October we are going to do fall and Halloween inspired art. We hope you will join us on our 31 day challenge.

Are you a fan of handprint art? Want to see some of our past handprint art? You can find it here.


No comments: