Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello September! I'm beyond excited that fall is just around the corner. It is my favorite time of the year. Crisp air, sweaters, boots, leaves, pumpkin lattes, football, fall festivals and apple cider. I'm giddy just thinking about it.
Our yard last November
Hello three day weekend. I love having Jesse home for an extra day. Thanks to the holiday I've been very productive and have new items in the shop.

Hello to fall birthdays. Emily turns two next month and Jesse turns $0 in November. It's time to start party planning. Or skip the party and go camping.

Hello to A is for Apple. It's apple week at our house and the girls are very excited. Speaking of apples, this song has become the girls favorite. Even Emily sings along. Unfortunately it's very catchy and now you'll be singing it the rest of the day. Sorry.

Hello new Bloom Bookmarks. Purple and teal is becoming my new favorite color combination. You can find them in the shop.
Thanks for reading. I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

2 comments:

sarita said...

Oh wht a way to start a day, singing along with raffi!
No that song is in my brain I'll sing it all day!

sharon said...

Great fall photos! Visiting from Lisa Leonard Online!