Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello farm in the city. The girls love petting the animals while I pick up fresh produce. 
Hello pumpkins. How cute is this pumpkin checkers game? I think we might need one on our porch. 
Hello fall festivals. We attended our first fall festival of the season. The Franklin Fall Farm Fun Fest (yeah, it's a mouth full). We had our first hay ride and did our first hay maze. In a few weeks we'll be doing a big corn maze. Practice girls, practice. 
Hello free ice cream. 
Hello to a stocked freezer. I had a freezer cooking session with a friend last week. It has inspired me to start a freezer meal exchange group. I can't wait until our first exchange. 

Hello to my newest obsession lime and salt popcorn. Yum! 

Hello Downton Abbey. I started watching season one this week. I wasn't very impressed until I got to episode three, now I can't stop watching it. Oh the drama, secrets, scandal and gossip. 
Hello Monday. Hello new week. We've got a week full of fun planned. 

What are you saying hello to today? 

I hope you have a terrific week. Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I'm excited for the Fall festivals to start gearing up in our area! My son will be big enough to actually enjoy them this year! And I love love love Downton Abbey! Can't wait until January!

the domestic fringe said...

Love Downton Abbey. Can't wait for the new season.

Those little pumpkins on the checkerboard are just adorable! So fun.

Glad you're enjoying your fall.
~FringeGirl

P.S. I'm visiting from Lisa's...

thedomesticfringe.com

Sweet Annabelle said...

Looks like you're welcoming fall in a big way!
Oh, to have a stocked freezer - what a blessing!

(Downton Abbey is the best! I can't wait for the new season to start!)