Friday, September 21, 2012

InstaFriday

Here's a look at our week according to Instagram. I'm angeeoctobermorning if you'd like to follow along. 

Yesterday Groopdealz featured my bookmarks. The sale ends Saturday. If you have a book lover in your life this is an awesome price and the bookmarks make wonderful stocking stuffers. 
My Mom2Mom group started back up yesterday. I've been so worried about how Emily would adjust to being in a class without me (she's very clingy and timid). When I left she was sobbing but when I went to pick her up she was happily playing and my heart was happy. 
We had lunch with grandma (their great grandmother). I love that they are forming a strong bond. I have fond memories of my great grandmother and I hope they will too. 
We went to a birthday party/playdate with lots of yummy cupcakes and coffee. It was one of those times when the mamas had more fun than the kids. Those kind of playdates are good for the soul. 
Emily's new look is to wear a shirt and boots (without a diaper). Hubs thinks she's ready for potty training. This mama is not. The idea of potty training makes me want to sit in a corner and cry. 
How was your week?

 Linking with Life Rearranged and a good life

1 comment: