Friday, September 28, 2012

InstaFriday

Our life lately...

Stocking up on fabric.
Monday morning around 7:30 am I noticed that my phone was missing. I knew that Emily put it somewhere but she wouldn't tell me where. I tore the house apart but couldn't find it. The ringer was off, so I couldn't call it. Around 2:30, I was in the girls room when I heard a buzz. I found it in Olivia's dresser drawer. I've learned my lesson about putting down my phone. 
Olivia made a "to do list" for the day. Just like her mama. 
Grandma watched the girls for a couple of hours while I got some sewing done. 
Weeeee
Are leaves are slowly starting to turn. 
How was your week? 

Linking with Life Rearranged and a good life.

1 comment:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Love the photo of the leaves in the basket, so pretty!

To-do list are the BEST!

Kendra :o)