Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello October! It's so nice to see you again. You are my favorite month and I can't wait to spend the next 31 days with you.

Hello to cool fall days and cozy flannel sheets. As much as I love this cool weather I know that winter is around the corner. Actually last week we were surprised with an October snow storm. I'm hoping we don't have any snow until the week of Christmas. Fingers-crossed.

Hello new blog series. I've decided to take The Nester's 31 day challenge. So for the next 31 days the girls and I will be doing handprint art. I'm so excited. I love little hands and Olivia loves painting. We'd love for you to follow along.

Hello to freezer cooking. I started a freezer meal exchange group and tomorrow is our first exchange. I'm so excited that I'm going to have a freezer full of meals that I didn't have to cook. Yay! 

Hello to birthday celebrations. Miss Emily turns two on Friday (sigh). Babies grow up too fast. 

Hello fall tv. I'm so glad that Revenge and Castle are back. 

What are you saying hello to today? 

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

3 comments:

deborah said...

I've done freezer exchanges before and it's so fun to have a freezer full of meals!

Babies do grow up so fast. Mine are 12 and 9......

I love autumn weather, but I'm not ready for winter.

Stopping by from Lisa's!

Rhe Christine said...

New follower and boy am I glad! I looooovvvveeee handprint art! ooooo, I'm so excited to see what you post!!!
glad to have found you.

Pamela said...

I've done freezer meals but never an exchanged. How fun! I love October but not sure I'd be delighted with snow. :-)