Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday! I can't believe you are here again.

Hello to a quite weekend at home. Jesse has been working evenings so our schedule is off. It'll be off until Friday. Just in time for a fresh new weekend.

Hello to fall leaves. We have five large oak and maple trees in our yard and they are slowly starting to change colors. In two weeks we won't be able to see the grass or driveway but we'll have nice big piles of leaves for the girls to jump in.
Hello to new products. I've been a busy bee this weekend and now I have bloom hair clips and bloom headbands available in the store. I'm very excited about them. I use elastic bands for the headband and they are so comfortable.

What are you saying hello to today?

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

No comments: