Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello to being a two time winner of our annual MNO scavenger hunt.
Hello to harvest party fun.
Hello to lacking artistic skills. Each year we decorate trick or treat houses for the kids. I need to stop volunteering to decorate a box, because I cannot draw. 
Hello to new material. I'll have some a brand new product and bookmarks in the shop later today. If you want a sneak peek check out October Morning on Facebook
What are you saying hello to today?

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

4 comments:

deborah said...

The harvest party looks like fun! The girls are super-cute! :)

I think your house came out great. I really, really can't draw.

Nancy said...

The girls are adorable! Looks like they were having a great time! Love your fabric too...thanks for posting! Blessings, Nancy at livininthegreen

Brittany Belling said...

That's a cute little box house!

I'm a new follower! =)

Stefani said...

Love that fabric!! I'm excited to see what you do with it. And those kiddos are so dang cute. :-)

New follower from Miscellany Monday!

Stef @ Miss Jo and Co.