Thursday, October 11, 2012

Loves on a Thursday

>

Welcome to Loves on a Thursday! 

We'd love for you to join us,
Lish from Imprintalish
Colleen from Paisley Boulevard
with special guest host
Angee from October Morning
in showing off what your loving this week!!


I'm so excited to be a guest host on Loves on a Thursday! Thanks for having me ladies. 

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I have a love affair with socks. I simply cannot have enough big, fat wool socks that keep my toes warm and cozy. I have friends that hate wearing socks and I think they are cra.zy! Are you a fan of socks? 
Source: flickr.com via Lucie on Pinterest
Source: michaels.com via Pamela on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Angee on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Angee on Pinterest
Source: google.co.uk via PoppyK on Pinterest
Source: bit.ly via Katharine on Pinterest


Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!

Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!

Loves ona Thursday



Guidelines:

Please follow your HOSTS and CO-HOSTS!
Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely post not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text in your post :)
Be friendly and have fun :)

6 comments:

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Hi Angee! I'm linking up with you guys today and following you! Yay! nice to meet you!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Devon Riesenberg said...

New follower :) Those socks all look SO comfy and cozy! Perfect for fall and cold nights!

Colleen said...

So cozy and cute. One of my winter staples. :)

If Youve Seen My Mind...Id Love It Back said...

The wool socks in the first photo are my favorite! I feel cozy just thinking about them. Great collection!

Lindsay said...

My feet are freezing right now so this is just what I need! Unfortunately mine are not so cute. Love the first ones!

Lish said...

Ok, I'll be honest..I am not a sock person, UNLESS...I am inside. With comfy clothes on. Any other time and socks just give me a reason to hate shoes...and I HATE hating shoes...LOL! I do like the first pic though-super cozy!!!