Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ten on Ten {October 2012}

Ten on Ten: One photo, every hour, for ten hours on the 10th of every month.

I can't believe it's already the 10th! 
Braiding pony tails. Literally.
Making yellow playdough. They love takes turns dumping ingredients and stirring. 
New fabric means new booksmarks.
Playdough donuts. Yum! 
Blogging about my freezer meal exchange group
Creating today's 31 Days of Handprint Art. 
 The "I don't care how cold it is, I'm not wearing pants" battle is back for round two. Someone needs make tights that are as thick as pants. Last year I got her to wear leggings but she's not falling for it this time. "They make it hard to walk".
 We went on a leaf hunt and found some crickets. After dinner Olivia found a slug on one of the leaves. Eww
Yay for not having to cook dinner. Thanks, Angel.
How was your tenth?

4 comments:

Megan Bailey said...

Your girls are so cute!

amyhersheyskisses said...

I LOVE warm play dough. We need to make a new batch.
Yeah for you and your freezer meals! I'm excited to hear about the exchange.
Your girls are getting big!

Angel said...

Cute fabric and even cuter kiddos!
Leaf hunting is always fun until a slug shows up, haha!
Looks like a fun, productive day :)

Jacci said...

How is it that in over 11 years of motherhood and 5 children, I have NEVER made playdoh? Seriously. I need to get on it!

Fun 10 on 10! I enjoyed your little sweeties :)