Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

This weekend marks the biggest shopping season of the year. Are you a Black Friday shopper? Not me. Going to the mall on the weekend gives me hives. I can't imagine going out on Black Friday. But I do plan on taking advantage of some on-line sales.

So, while you are making your shopping list, I want to introduce you to some great shops (owned by some of my favorite people) and share their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales with you.

BAM Crafty Mommas is having a 20% off sale Friday-Monday  Use the code THANKS20. My girls love her chalkboard mats and her baby bibs and burp clothes are so soft. Angel is also offering free shipping on a bundle of 10 coffee sleeves. They are perfect stocking stuffers.

Baby Zebra Creations is having a 25% off sale Friday-Monday, on all items including personalized items. Use code HOHOHOLIDAY25. If you are looking for a unique children's gifts, Amy has got you covered. She offers the cutest reusable coloring pages. And don't tell Olivia but she's getting a mermaid towel for Christmas.

The Strawberry Hill is having a $7 (30% off) headband sale Friday-Monday on Facebook. I can't not tell how much I love her headbands. I wish I could buy every.single.one. Sasha made coordinating headbands for the girls for our family photos. I also have a couple of headbands for myself and they are so comfortable.

Imprintalish Handmade is having a 20% off sale Friday-Monday. Use code BLACK20. Lish creates the coolest upcycled accessories. I love all the textures and materials in her pieces. I've got a serious eye on that bracelet. Lish also has an ongoing 10% off sale until Christmas. Use code HOLIDAY.

And of course, October Morning is also having a sale Friday-Monday. I'm offering 25% off all items with the code THANKS2012.


If you are new to Etsy, Little Blue Feathers has a great post on how to buy on Etsy. While I'm talking about Little Blue Feathers, let me just say that she makes me want a dog. These bow ties and flower accessories make me smile every time I see them.

If you have a sale going on this weekend please leave your information in the comments. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Lish said...

Great round up :) Thanks for including me!! I am loving that chalkboard pad-soo cool!