Monday, November 26, 2012

Hello Monday

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. This year I hosted dinner and loved starting new tradition. I am very blessed.
Hello family day. Since Jesse worked most of Thanksgiving, we made Friday family day. It involved pjs, ridiculously long naps, playing games and a lot of snuggling. It was a perfect day.

Hello flurries. Saturday we had a few flurries so the girls went outside to catch them. Olivia was so excited. She was running around yelling, "winter is coming, winter is coming." Oh the joy of childhood. Wait until she finds out we have snow in the forecast for Tuesday.
Hello Christmas tree. The girls helped me decorate the tree Sunday. They loved it a little too much.
They could not keep their little hands off the ornaments. There was a lot of redirection, a couple of time outs and an early bedtime because mama and daddy were just plain tired.  My punishment for giving them an early bedtime was they were up at 5 am this morning and playing with the tree within two minutes of seeing it. Sigh... *update* I just fished a glass ornament out of Emily's mouth so now all the ornaments live on the top 1/4 of the tree.
Hello sickies. I was hoping to get a few new items listed last night but Olivia woke up crying and then threw up all over her bed. So I traded in the laptop for some snuggles.

Although I don't have new items I still have a sale that ends today. Use code THANKS2012 for 25% off all items in the shop. This will be the last sale I have this year. So if you've been eyeing something, now is the time to buy it.

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday



No comments: