Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Heart Handmade Market {recap}

The I Heart Handmade Market was a huge success. I'm so proud of Angel and Sasha and all the hard work they put into producing this event. From the moment the doors opened until they closed there was a steady stream of shoppers. Over 900 shoppers attended the event. There is no doubt our community was excited to have a fresh new craft show.

I was very nervous about my products (and myself) on display but I ended up having a lot of fun. It was nice to meet other people and explain my products and the development of them.
Next time I need to have a better display showing my bookmarks in action. Most of the shoppers thought they were headbands until I gave them a demonstration. 

Here's a look at the other talented vendors.
BAM Crafty Mommas
The Strawberry Hill
Fun with Needles
Avy's Sew Right Creations
Good Neighbors Candle Company
Mumu's Card Goodies
Sammys Grammy
Thoughtful Gems
ReNewed Intent
Sew Faithful
Baby Zebra Creations
Pink Pearl Studio
Jumpin' Jax Pet Supplies
Cherished Keepsakes by Shelah
Girl with a Frog Tattoo
Homemade Expressions
Pine Hill Granola
Maku's Handbags
Rochelle Crochet
Nothing Sweeter
Kelle J Alonso



Pretty Yolks
Peace of Grace
Fairy GodMother Artisan Shop
I can't wait until the next one!

All the photos were taken by F2 Photography.

3 comments:

Crafty Mommas said...

looks so good! seeing all the photos makes me want to shop again. I am still so glad that it turned out so well.

Lish said...

What a great show!!! And 900 people, that's awesome!!! Your table looked fab as well and I love your sign!!!

Sheila said...

Hi Angee,
Thanks for sharing the pics on your blog and linking my shop. I don't have a blog, but enjoyed reading your post and appreciate the link!It was an amazing show. I wish I had gotten time to shop a little!