Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Heart Handmade Marketplace

The I Heart Handmade Marketplace is in four days! I'm very excited to participate in my first craft show. I'm excited to meet new people and introduce them to my products. Most of all, I'm excited that I'm a member of this great handmade community. There are so many talented women that are participating in this show. If you live in South Central Pennsylvania, heck Pennsylvania, you need to come check out this show. Also make sure you like I Heart Handmade Marketplace on Facebook, so you can get a peek at all the amazing door prizes you can win. 
 Here's a look at some of the items that you'll see at the I Heart Handmade Marketplace.
Wanna see more? Then come to the I Heart Handmade Marketplace Saturday morning and say hello! 

1 comment:

Lish said...

Hope you had a great show!! Can't wait to hear all about it