Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Monday! You are the first Monday since the new year. I have a lot planned for you. You are our fresh start to the new year. You are the day that we're going to get back to our routine. I hope you enjoy us as much as we enjoy you.
Cleaning List  
Hello Downton Abbey! Did you see the season premier last night? I loved it! I loved it even more because it was a girls tv night.

Hello new book release. Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson's new book Desperate goes on sale today. I can't wait to read it. Every mom has a had a desperate moment or two. Right now I'm struggles with the constant picking up of toys, the still sleepless night and the three (and sometimes two) year old attitude. I'm looking forward to reading their message of grace.

Hello clutter-free approach. I love Organized Simplicity's approach to freeing your home of clutter and only having things in your home that are functional or beautiful to you. Over the next few weeks I hope to purge our house of the unnecessary "stuff". 

Hello Amazon reviews. If you need a good laugh you should read some Amazon reviews. They are laugh-out-loud hilarious. Some of my favorties are the security check point toy, the banana slicer and Bic for her fashion pins. I actually own these pens.

What are you saying hello to today? Do you ever read Amazon reviews? 

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday


15. chats over coffee
16. hearing "I love you" for the first time
17. journals 
18. freezer meals 
19. fuzzy boot slippers 
20. playing dress up 

No comments: