Hello toddler style. I absolutely love my girls and their sense of style. Over the years I've learned to let go of what I think they should wear and give them the freedom to dress themselves. Most days they look like hobos but they are happy hobos.
Hello Chocolate Banana Cookie Bites. I love frozen chocolate covered bananas and this offers a yummy spin on my favorite snack. Adapted from this recipe.
Chocolate Banana Cookie Bites
20 Nilla Wafers
1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Melt the chocolate.
2. Slice the banana into about 1/2 inch slices.
3. Place a banana slices between 2 Nilla Wafers, secure in place with a toothpick.
4. Dip in chocolate, turn the sandwich in the chocolate gently until sides and bottom are coated, gently shake of the excess.
5. Place all dipped sandwiches onto a tray lined with wax paper.
6. Put the sandwiches into the freeze until the chocolate harden, about 15 minutes.
Hello bookmarks. I think one of the reasons I started making bookmarks is because I read so much. Right now I'm reading City of Bones and The Paris Wife.
Goodbye crib. Last night was Emily's first night in a toddler bed. We have left the baby stage.
No more crib, late night feedings or swaddling. I'm not sad. I am ready to move a new season in our lives.
Hello snow. We're suppose to get snow today and we're over the moon excited. Our last snow was barely a dusting so hopefully we'll get a bit more.
What are you saying hello to today?
Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday.