Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello Monday

Poor Olivia has the hives. They started Thursday morning and spread all over her body. Thankfully they are not bothering her and are starting to fade. We're not sure what caused them. The doctor said extreme cold can cause hives but we'll probably never know the true cause.

We got a couple of inches of snow over the weekend and the girls were over the moon excited. We're treating every snowfall as if it is the last one of the season.

I am totally crushing on this Valentine's Day banner. I love the "perfect pairs".
Pink Pearls Studio


I've recently discovered Friday Night Lights on Netflix. How was this show on for five years and I never watched it? I have cried during every.single.episode. 

My friend Sasha, at The Strawberry Hill, recently unveiled her new Little Guys' Bow Tie collection. It is the cutest thing ever. Makes me wish I had a boy. 

Today Emily starts potty training. She's been ready for over a month now, but I've been in denial. Potty training is my least favorite milestone. Yes, you get rid of diapers but the accidents and hours in the bathroom make me want to break into hives. So wish us luck. It's panties or bust. 

1 comment:

deborah said...

The hives don't look like much fun. Best of luck on the potty training. It was my least favorite thing about toddlers. I know a few people whose kiddos basically trained themselves. I'm happy for them, but that's not the story for us. :) My baby is turning ten, so we are long past that stage now.