Saturday, January 19, 2013

National Popcorn Day

Today is National Popcorn Day. I LOVE popcorn. I could eat it every.single.day. So in honor of this great holiday, I've gathered some yummy popcorn recipes. Now I just need to decide which one we are going to eat today.
1. Red Velvet Popcorn from Cookies and Cups
2. Caramel Apple Popcorn from Virtually Homemade
3. Salted Caramel Cashew Popcorn from Bake Your Day
4. Chili Lime Popcorn from With Style and Grace
5. Chocolate Popcorn from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
6. Chocolate Covered Caramel Balls from Diethood
7. Buffalo Parmesan Popcorn from Bake Your Day
8. Cinnamon Popcorn from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts

Are you a popcorn lover? What's your favorite popcorn recipe?

1 comment:

'Lish' Imprintalish said...

I had no idea there was such a holiday, but I like it :) Happy Popcorn Day!!!