Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ten on Ten {January 2013}

Ten on Ten: One photo, every hour, for ten hours on the 10th of every month. Find beauty in the ordinary of your day.

This girl gave me seven hours of uninterrupted sleep. It was glorious!
Playing dress-up.
 Picking up great-grandma for the day.
Meeting with my sweet friend to discuss taxes. Eek! 
Making 52 smiles deliveries. I tried to make them anonymous but got busted twice. 
Library pick-up. For once I only got books for mama. 
We got some green eggs today. Olivia can't wait to try them. 
Soaking up some sunshine. Olivia also got a new hat in the mail from her Nanny. 
 Bathtime. This awesome towel is from Baby Zebra Creations.
I'm hoping to end my day with this yummy guy and some Grey's Anatomy.
What did you do today?

3 comments:

amyhersheyskisses said...

7 hours sleep uninterrupted is awesome!!
Your 52 weeks project that you're committed to doing this year is so neat. Good job, friend. :))
Great book list too. I need to get to the library...
Happy Friday!!! Enjoy.
P.S. Great Gma is blessed.

Os Mosqueteiros! said...

What a beautiful set!
Lovely family!!!

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
(from Brazil - also participating!)

PS: love the name Olivia!

Karen Drummond said...

Looks like a wonderful day with your family! I also like your book choices from the library :)