Saturday, February 16, 2013

40 bags in 40 days {week one}

I've had a productive and easy first three days of 40 bags in 40 days. I cleaned out the pantry, baking cabinet and silverware/utensil drawers. The saddest thing is I found a container of bread crumbs that expired June 2011. Fail.
Pretty labeled jars look much better than opened bags.
Some how we've collected five sets of everyday silverware. These are being donated. 
Today I'm tackling a section of the basement. I'm not looking forward to the work, but I'm hoping to clean out at least three (maybe five) bags of stuff. Want to follow along? You can find me on Instagram @angeeoctobermorning 

What areas did you clean this week? 

1 comment:

Lish Hummel said...

Looks great!! I think I am kinda in need of a challenge like this...I'm sure I could find over 40 bags to get rid of, haha!!!!