Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello fun filled week! Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday and Fastnacht Day! Here is what we did last year.  I'm also excited that Valentine's day is this week. It is such a fun holiday with little girls. Our entire week will be filled with heart-shaped fun.

Hello new product. I added some cute fabric Bloom Bracelets to the shop on Friday. Olivia adores hers. The only time she will take it off, is for bath time.

Last weekend our town had its annual IceFest. Emily hugged and tried to kiss every ice sculpture we passed. It was a perfect winter day.

I'm almost finished creating my 40 bags in 40 days list. I really struggle with clutter so I'm looking forward to purging a lot of excess over the next few months. I'm also going to do some deep/spring cleaning, since the groundhog promised an early spring.

I saw this ecard on Facebook yesterday and I think it's hilarious, because I do it all the time. Once I get to the last 1/4 of a book I can't put it down.

What are you saying hello to this week?

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

3 comments:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

haha loved that someecard!!!

loving the bracelets!! (stopping over from miscellany monday)

Angie Church said...

those ice sculptures look awesome.

Carolyn said...

I've never seen an ice sclupture except at weddings. So very pretty! Found you on the Hello Monday link up.
Carolyn
http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com