Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ten on Ten {April 2013}

Ten on Ten: Take one photo, every hour, for ten hours on the tenth of the month. 

 I straightened my hair for the first time this year. I forgot how long it takes. 
We went over to a friend's house to get my make up done.
The girls got glossy lips. 
Waiting for our Mother's Day photo shoot to begin. 
Throwing rocks in the creek. 
I love that we can go almost anywhere and get free ice water for the girls. They love it too! 
Creating a flyer for an upcoming Spring Handmade Boutique. Very excited! 
I left a pepper alone on the counter for two minutes and this is what happened. My girls eat peppers like apples. 
Our new favorite book.
Watching The Mindy Project while I download today's photos. 
How was your tenth? 

2 comments:

amyhersheyskisses said...

Love your creek shot.
(how fun to get your make up done.) Can't wait to see your Mother's Day pics!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Looked like a fun day! Hair! Makeup! My girls have those target dresses :)