Monday, May 6, 2013

May goals


In May 2013 I will:

~ play outside everyday
~drink more water
~ finish three house projects

I can't believe it's already May 6th. This month has been already been a whirlwind of fun. I'm excited about my goals for this month. Spring is in full swing and the girls and I are soaking up as much sunshine as we can. 

I drink a lot of coffee and tea during the day and very little water. I'm looking forward to trying some of these.  

I spent so much time last month working on new shop items and prepping for the open house that didn't have time to do any house projects. I have a large list of things I want to do, including painting my back door yellow. 

2 comments:

Amanda C. McNeil said...

Thanks for checking out my fruit water recipes. They definitely make drinking water more exciting. Best of luck on your goals!

Amanda C. McNeil said...

Thanks for checking out my fruit water recipes. They definitely make drinking water more exciting. Best of luck on your goals!